Construction Labour Relations Association of Newfoundland and Labrador Inc.
Construction Labour Relations Association of Newfoundland
The Construction Labour Relations Association of Newfoundland and Labrador Inc. (CLRA NL), was established in 1973, to act as the sole and exclusive bargaining agent for all unionized employers operating in the industrial, commercial and institutional sectors of the construction industry in Newfoundland and Labrador
The mandate of the CLRA is to work on behalf of its members to:
- Negotiate provincial collective agreements on behalf of unionized contractors;
- Offer assistance with interpretation and application of collective agreements;
- Develop a positive approach to labour relations;
- Provide value and assistance to unionized contractors;
- Strengthen the construction labour relations environment;
- Promote labour stability with the construction industry;
- Provide industry focused training opportunities.
The CLRA is pleased to offer online training for CLRA members.
For registration or further details, please contact Danielle firstname.lastname@example.org
Profitable Contracting – Gold Seal
October 28 & 29, 2020 (Online Course)
Excel for Construction (Advanced) – Gold Seal
Date: September 14 & 15, 2020 (Online Course) FULL
Excel for Construction (Basic) – Gold Seal
Date: July 22 & 23, 2020 (Online Course) FULL