Thursday, June 4, 2020 10 AMRead More
Construction Labour Relations Association of Newfoundland and Labrador Inc.
Construction Labour Relations Association of Newfoundland
The Construction Labour Relations Association of Newfoundland and Labrador Inc. (CLRA NL), was established in 1973, to act as the sole and exclusive bargaining agent for all unionized employers operating in the industrial, commercial and institutional sectors of the construction industry in Newfoundland and Labrador
The mandate of the CLRA is to work on behalf of its members to:
- Negotiate provincial collective agreements on behalf of unionized contractors;
- Offer assistance with interpretation and application of collective agreements;
- Develop a positive approach to labour relations;
- Provide value and assistance to unionized contractors;
- Strengthen the construction labour relations environment;
- Promote labour stability with the construction industry;
- Provide industry focused training opportunities.
The CLRA is pleased to offer online training for CLRA members.
For registration or further details, please contact Danielle email@example.com
Mental Health and Wellness in the Workplace
Date: June 18th, 2020 (Full-Day Course)