Construction Labour Relations Association of Newfoundland and Labrador Inc.
Construction Labour Relations Association of Newfoundland
The Construction Labour Relations Association of Newfoundland and Labrador Inc. (CLRA NL), was established in 1973, to act as the sole and exclusive bargaining agent for all unionized employers operating in the industrial, commercial and institutional sectors of the construction industry in Newfoundland and Labrador
The mandate of the CLRA is to work on behalf of its members to:
- Negotiate provincial collective agreements on behalf of unionized contractors;
- Offer assistance with interpretation and application of collective agreements;
- Develop a positive approach to labour relations;
- Provide value and assistance to unionized contractors;
- Strengthen the construction labour relations environment;
- Promote labour stability with the construction industry;
- Provide industry focused training opportunities.
Cost Controls and Financial Reporting: A Project Manager’s Guide to Financial Accounting (Gold Seal) – Online Course
Date: January 19, 20, 26 & 27, 2021 (4 half-day sessions inclusive)
Close Out of a Construction Project (Gold Seal) – Online Course
Date: February 9 & 10, 2021 (2 half-day sessions inclusive)
Microsoft Project for Construction (Gold Seal) – Online Course
Date: February 23 & 24 and March 2 & 3, 2021 (4 half-day sessions inclusive)
*Each course is divided into multiple sessions, must attend all sessions to receive credit.