Construction Labour Relations Association of Newfoundland and Labrador Inc.
Construction Labour Relations Association of Newfoundland
The Construction Labour Relations Association of Newfoundland and Labrador Inc. (CLRA NL), was established in 1973, to act as the sole and exclusive bargaining agent for all unionized employers operating in the industrial, commercial and institutional sectors of the construction industry in Newfoundland and Labrador
The mandate of the CLRA is to work on behalf of its members to:
- Negotiate provincial collective agreements on behalf of unionized contractors;
- Offer assistance with interpretation and application of collective agreements;
- Develop a positive approach to labour relations;
- Provide value and assistance to unionized contractors;
- Strengthen the construction labour relations environment;
- Promote labour stability with the construction industry;
- Provide industry focused training opportunities.
Supervisor Skills for Today’s World
Date: October 26 & 27, 2023 (In-Person Training)
Contractor’s Practical Guide to Change Order Pricing and Management
Date: November 7 & 8, 2023 (Online Training)
Microsoft Excel for Construction (Basic)
Date: November 28 & 29, 2023 (Online Training)
Introduction to Construction Estimating
Date: September 20, 21 & 22, 2022 (Online Training)
Agile Construction Fundamentals
Date: October 14, 2022 (Online Training)
Project Schedule and Cost Management for Contractors
Date: November 15 & 16, 2022 (Online Training)
Please contact the CLRA NL to register for training courses.